- SIGN UP FOR MAFIA SCUM GAME ON THE FORUMS NOW (20 Players Needed - Click For Details)
- SJWs boycott an entire Comic Convention just because Adam Baldwin is there.
- Eddie Murphy turns down chance to parody Bill Cosby at SNL 40 - what do YOU think about the situation?
- NSFW: WWE's Seth Rollins & Zahra Schreiber scandal (nude photos included)
- Twitter CEO vows to rid the site of "trolls."
- Florida Man Claims Randy Savage Haunts Local Wrestling Event
- POLL: Would you choose your child with down syndrome or would you choose your lover?
- FOX 5 San Diego Accidentally Accuses Obama of Rape.
Another week, another new episode of Asked with Riv, Landin and EdWood as they set out to save the Internet from being boring and lame! What's on the agenda this week? How about TJ Marconi calling in and joining us for the second hour of the show?
Afroman is in the news again after a video from several months ago surfaced of him throwing a fan off stage. Is Afroman the newest supervillain? Why are wrestling fans tweeting #GiveDivasAChance? And what are our thoughts on the treatment of the WWE Divas? Why is one teenage artist sculpting a vulgar nude statuette of Bill Cosby and what is the message behind it? Also, we'll have a moment to appreciate the balding head of Paul Blackthorne on tonight's show! Chris Brown gets banned from Canada, 50 Shades of Grey causes an increase in sex crimes, move over ISIS, it's all about Al Shabaab! Why are they threatening malls? Does anyone even STILL go to malls other than Riv? An Oklahoma woman bites her boyfriend's dick off - why did this headline make Riv & Landin so hopeful? And why does a fat ugly hideous British lady believe the British government should pay for her gastric bypass? This is only scratching the surface of the sheer level of insanity that comes to you from the Asked Asylum every week! Be there or we won't love you anymore!
Listen to Asked and get all the answers - or call into the show LIVE by dialing 646-583-0469 or by adding "aninternetgod" via Skype! Talk to us live and enjoy the weekly highlight of your Wednesday nights! Also submit topics and questions by joining our OFFICIAL FORUM at postonthisboard.forums.net !
From Episode 247 of Asked with Riv & Landin - Riv and Landin are on a big Arrow Netflix Binge and take the time to discuss which woman they find more attractive: Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) or Thea Queen (Willa Holland). This is an important discussion about life! Warning: We might discuss eating ass in this clip!