- SIGN UP FOR MAFIA SCUM GAME ON THE FORUMS NOW (20 Players Needed - Click For Details)
- SJWs boycott an entire Comic Convention just because Adam Baldwin is there.
- Eddie Murphy turns down chance to parody Bill Cosby at SNL 40 - what do YOU think about the situation?
- NSFW: WWE's Seth Rollins & Zahra Schreiber scandal (nude photos included)
- Twitter CEO vows to rid the site of "trolls."
- Florida Man Claims Randy Savage Haunts Local Wrestling Event
- POLL: Would you choose your child with down syndrome or would you choose your lover?
- FOX 5 San Diego Accidentally Accuses Obama of Rape.
April Fool's Day means you have to be on your toes with tonight's episode of Asked with Riv, Landin and Big Gay EdWood because you never know what kind of maniacs might call into the Asked Asylum tonight.
Despite a chaotic few weeks in their personal lives, Riv, Landin, and EdWood are back - was Wrestlemania 31 worth their time and trouble? Also we will talk Arrow's Stephen Amell's new role as Casey Jones in Ninja Turtles, his desire to host RAW and who more.
Do Gay midgets have a hard life? Are their lives better or worse than actor Laurence Fishburne's mother (who stands to be evicted?) Why does Vladmir Putin hate American food? The new host of the Daily Show gets a dose of social justice on Twitter, people are outraged at Bruce Jenner jokes on the Justin Bieber roast - how a mother in law killed her son in law from beyond the grave, and a woman stabs her boyfriend for... eating all the salsa?
And finally, WHY THE HELL DOES TARA REID LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SKELETON? We'll have all this and a whole lot more on the craziest show on Wednesday nights!
Listen to Asked and get all the answers - or call into the show LIVE by dialing 646-583-0469 or by adding "aninternetgod" via Skype! Talk to us live and enjoy the weekly highlight of your Wednesday nights! Also submit topics and questions by joining our OFFICIAL FORUM at postonthisboard.forums.net !
From Episode 248 of Asked with Riv, Landin and EdWood - Recently, WWE fans have been upset about the lack of "respect" Divas are getting and have started the "Give Divas a Chance" movement. What are our thoughts? What works? What doesn't? Why are WWE fans so entitled? We also have special guest TJ Marconi giving us his two cents as well in this week's clip!